Friday, October 2, 2009

Finding Your Blogging Spark

There are many philosophies on blogging. There are also many excuses to procrastinate, to not start. Get going, don't procrastinate, you don't need to get it right first time around. Remember, to err is human, it's our way of learning.
It's easier said than done when it comes to living a passionate life, a life in alignment with your inner and outer universe. Most of us have been discouraged from dreaming. Most of us have been discouraged from following our dreams. The effect of this discouragement is that many of us have not developed the life skills and emotional maturity required to fully pursue our dreams. What next? What can be done so that, over time, I re-ignite my inner curiosity flame, the flame that sustains me while in pursuit of my dreams?

Someone once said ... "we all want the nice life, the nice car, the perfect family, the holiday home, the great job, real friends, etc. If you REALLY want it, then ACT. Do one thing different each day."

Within a blogging context this means blogging about anything that you find interesting, WHAT EVER it may be. Just start. I've found that the more I blog the easier it becomes for me to express the wisdom I gain from my daily life experience.

Your thoughts on what  inspire's you to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment