Saturday, September 26, 2009

UP 3D

Our eldest son and I went to the cinema today to watch the movie UP in 3D. I must say, 3D technology has come a long way, gone are the days of the white plastic glasses with the red and blue lenses. The cinema we attended used REALD 3D technology (printed on the side of the black-framed glasses with grey lenses). If my previous "white plastic" 3D experience was rated a 3/10 then this was more like a 7/10, great but with room for more improvement.

To me, the movie had a sad undertone to it for most of the way. It was also very inspiring and funny and made me reflect on the nature of my relationship with my wife and two boys. It's REALLY made me APPRECIATE them so much MORE. I truly am blessed. UP is great for the young and old. It comes highly recommended, an 8/10.

Check out the UP movie trailer on You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment