Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chronicles of Riddik for PS3

I recently purchased a new Sony Playstation PS3 game console after much research and pondering on my needs vs what's available in the market. I chose the PS3 because it gives me a gaming console, DVD player and Blu Ray player all in one device. This means less financial investment, more space on my TV stand and ONE remote for all 3 (the PS3 wireless game controller).

I also bought my first PS3 game, i.e. Chronicles of Riddik. Games have really come a long way from the days of the original Atari and Commodore64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64) consoles, my first gaming console being the Commodore64 (thanks dad!). Riddik is amazing, it's like I'm a movie character where I have control over what happens next. Offcourse, the walkthoughs help ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment