Monday, August 3, 2009

Defining Moments

There were many moments in life that could be considered defining moments. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I made alternative decisions at these defining moments. Then I remember how blessed I am. For example, I have a beautiful wife (inside and outside) and two beautiful sons. We live in a beautiful suburb in a beautiful city in a beautiful country on the tip of Africa. My life, as it is, is filled with an abundance that is very challenging for me to articulate in words. My latest take on the idea of defining moments is that every moment is a defining moment. Every experience, every decision, every thought, every action, every realization, all defining moments, all fuel along my path through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment