Sunday, August 9, 2009

Interview with a 19yr old thumb-typing expert


Would you say its fair to refer to you as knowing what you want from life? "No. You also can't tell me what I want because I don't even know." But with every topic you have a clear answer. "I might have a straight answer but tomorrow my mood could change and my answer could change. Therefore, I am my worst enemy, lol." She confessed to having a short attention span and being good at multi-tasking. She prefers reading short bursts of information such as the short status lines in Facebook and abbreviated mobile text messages. However, she responded by saying that "I have very bad memory skills. I'm always so busy doing something (like having a verbal as well as mobile-based text conversation at the same time), it's almost like its a blur". She also mentioned that sometimes she forgets who said what.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is our next generation, the next link to eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment